Thursday, May 10, 2012

TTT Challenge Winners - Don't Punch Me


Each week I am so excited to see the entries for our challenge.  We heard from many of our friends that the "no punch and no die cut" challenge was a challenge for sure.  And the DT had trouble with it too.  But I love it when we have to think outside of our normal comfort zone.  The results were fabulous!

The Gold Medal Award winner is Doreen from Doreen's Dream.
Doreen the DT and I just fell in love with this project.  It has such a fresh and airy feel to it and all of the parts come together SO beautifully.  Oh...and amazing sentiment.  I know, I know...I always say how much I love sentiments, but I just can't help it.  The sentiment is the real soul to a handmade card.  And this one is perfect.

Our Silver Medal Award winner is Hannelie from Desert Diva.
Hannelie we just love this bright project.  It has a little bit of the feel of a clean and simple card which makes the image and the elements really stand out. 

And, Our Bronze Medal Award winner is Lisa from Adventures in Card Land.  Lisa we loved the warmth of this project and your amazing coloring.  The tattered edges on the paper really give even more of a feel of "old".  Beautiful!

And the Top Hat Award (first name out of the hat using random.org) is Pinky from Pinky's World. Soooo pretty!  I love the colors and once again the sentiment is amazing.

Winners...An email will be sent shortly to each of you at the address listed with your inlinkz entry.  Your email contains your voucher code to use to redeem your prize.  If you don't get an email within 4 hours of this post please email Shelly at shelly@shellysimages.com

 Our Gold Medal and Top Hat winners both receive a $3 Gift Voucher.    And our Silver and Bronze Medal winners both receive a
"$3 off an order of $6 or More" (buy one get one free) voucher to our store

All medal winners this week can find the medal badge to display at their blog *here*. We hope that all of our winners this week will proudly display their winning badge.

Time to start creating for our new challenge.  I can't wait to see what you will enter.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me as your gold medal winner,I am so chuffed.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card for your Bronze Medal Award.It's an honour.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete