Monday, May 21, 2012

SOMETHING TERRIFICALLY EXCITING ....

I have some TERRIFICALLY THRILLING news to share with you about our 

TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAYS

Every now and again we will have a SPECIAL INVITED GUEST DESIGNER joining us to showcase the image of the week and inspire you for the week's challenge.  It will be someone whose creative talent we admire and would like to share with you.  

And even MORE THRILLING will be the special GIFT CERTIFICATES that can be won by a lucky commenter on the blog of the Shelly's Images Design Team Lead for the week and the blog of the Special Invited Guest Designer! A certificate to be won at each of the two blogs ... WOW!

 And our first SPECIAL INVITED GUEST DESIGNER will join us this Thursday! 
Who will it be? 
Do you know her?


See you on Thursday .... can you stand the anticipation?!


6 comments:

  1. Oh...I am SO excited! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! This is going to be so much fun!

    A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh l'll be watching this space!!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be watching this space too...not only for the new challenge(because I can't wait to see what it is), but because I think I know who the lucky GD is and I want to see if I'm right! lol

    By the way....Congratulations to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be wonderful! I'm going to stay tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete