Thursday, January 12, 2012

TTT Challenge Winners - Out with the old, In with the NEW

Thanks so much for joining our first challenge of 2012. We had many, many wonderful entries and we can't thank you all enough for joining us!

The Gold Medal Award winner is
Tracey, I think blues and browns are one of my favorite color combinations and I just love this cute project!

Our Silver Medal Award winner is
Jodi, we loved your unique project.  The layers are wonderful and I love the dimension to the star.  We also loved the text you used.  A very meaningful project.

And, Our Bronze Medal Award winner is
Trisha this is such a striking project.  We loved the images left black and white.  And the fabric pieces add so much texture.  

And the Top Hat Award (first name out of the hat using random.org) is
Catherine...this project is amazing.  I love the butterflies with the sequins opposite the image.  And I love the stitching.  Thanks so much for also showing the inside of your card.  I always love seeing how people finish the inside of their project.

Our Gold Medal and Top Hat winners both receive an image of their choice (up to $3 value) from www.shellysimages.com. Just email Shelly at shelly@shellysimages.com to let her know which image you would like. And our Silver and Bronze Medal winners both receive a "Buy One Get One Free" voucher to our store (buy one image and get a second image of equal or lesser value free). Just add the words "silver" or "bronze" and your free image choice to the comment section when placing your order.


All medal winners this week can find the medal badge to display at their blog *here*. We hope that all of our winners this week will proudly display their winning badge.

Be sure to join in on our "Roll 'Em" challenge this week.  This is a fun challenge and will certainly get you inspired.


2 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to the winners:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for making me your Gold Medal winner for this challenge! What a fantastic surprise to liven up a Friday in the office. I am adding my badge to my blog right now. xx

    ReplyDelete