Monday, February 14, 2011

Aaaall Aboooooooard! It's a Marvelous Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!  And Happy Valentine's Day!  To all those celebrating today (and to our friends in countries that don't celebrate Valentine's Day) I hope you have a great day surrounded by those you  love!

I am so happy to be able to bring you our Marvelous Monday image and projects this week.

This image started out as a request from a customer in Africa.  Her Father was retiring from his railroad job after many years and she wanted to make a special card for him.  While drawing the image I couldn't stop thinking about my Grandfather who passed away when I was pretty young.  He always wore overalls very much like the boy in this image.  So I couldn't help but dedicate the image to my Grandpa.  I hope you enjoy the image and the wonderful projects that our design team created with it.  Remember that this image is available at a special price for today only so hurry over to the store.  


Here is my creation.  I made a diamond fold card.  Check back in tomorrow for a tutorial on how to make your own diamond fold card.
 Here is Stephanie's wonderful and colorful card.  I love that she chose to make a Hello card with the image.
 And Scrappy's equally colorful card.  I want to go through Scrappy's papers because she always seems to have the perfect papers for every project!
We are so excited that Amanda is back after her hand injury!  I love this card and how she set off her button embellishments.

Here is Sammi's beautiful card!  The buttons seem to go so well with this image.  And I love how Sammi added the corner of ribbon over the top right corner of the image.

I hope we have inspired you today.  Please leave us a little note because we LOVE hearing from you.

And please don't forget to join our "Love Gift" Challenge.  We know so many of you have been making Valentine's and love themed projects and this is your chance to enter your creation for an opportunity to win a free image.  You have until Wednesday night to get your project entered.


2 comments:

  1. Great Post Shelly! These are all fantastic cards too! Kudos all around! :)

    ReplyDelete