Thursday, September 23, 2010

TTT for this week




Let's play a new game this week!

I'm ready do some playing again. How about you???
The weather over here is real autumn. Wet and Windy.
The leaves on the trees are starting to color to yellow and red.
A beautiful sight when the sun shines on them…
But in a few weeks the trees are empty and nature is preparing itself for winter.

My card this week for this challenge is inspired on what I see outside and I added TAGS to it. So this weeks challenge is going to about TAGS.


I used the airbrush and a screen to make the background of this card. I used different colors of brown and green.
The image is called:  Nuts about you
Nuts About You

Next to that I made two tags and used two of Shelly’s Freebies on them.
The Acorn, the Maple leaf and the Oak leaf.
You can find those lovely freebies HERE.

I hope you will join us in this great challenge and make sure to check out all the great images in Shelly’s Images STORE and show us your fabulous and creative cards, layouts or projects!


With love
Xxx
Marion



No comments:

Post a Comment