Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fab Follower of the Week!


I just love all the new followers we've gained here at Shelly's Images!  You girls are just so inspiring with all your creations - I love having a chance to blog hop and see what you all have been up to and see your amazing creativity!!
This week I did a little hoppin' and came across Homemade Cards by Erin - this week's Fab Follower.  WOW I absolutely love the cards Erin creates - she does awesome work with color and sketch challenges.  If you haven't been to Erin's blog, by all means, stop by, take a look and be inspired!!
Congrats to you this week Erin for being our Fab Follower of the Week! 
We're so happy to have you as a follower!
Hugs!
~Min~

5 comments:

  1. Yippeee....I love Erin's blog! I am so happy to see it featured at our blog.

    Congratulations Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I was just admiring your super cute Owl card and am so glad that you are our fab follower this week Erin! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete