Saturday, July 24, 2010

WRAPPING IT ALL UP WITH A NICE BOW:)

I wish I was wrapping up a BIG PRESENT with a nice bow because I LOVE to do that, but you will all have to settle for a wrap up of my week as DT leader.;) It has sure been a BUSY and FUN-FILLED week at SHELLY'S IMAGES and I hope everyone had a GREAT time - we know SHELLY had a FABULOUS birthday week, and to top it all off with over 100 followers on the blog and a FREEBIE - well, that's just the icing on the cake!!

Monday I introduced you all to the image "Jill Swings" and we got to see the AMAZING DT work with that image.

On Tuesday, I showed a technique mixing glaze and chalk to add shine and texture to your image:

Then on Thursday, I unveiled our TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY CHALLENGE which is to create a BIRTHDAY CARD.

Remember that you have until Wednesday, July 28 at 11:59 pm CST to link your projects using our Linky Tool. All the projects so far are AWESOME, and we can't wait to see more. Marion will be your DT leader next week and I know she will have amazing work to show you. Enjoy the weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment